Important Notice for Aliens

  1. Aliens who do not lodge at hotels, guesthouses and small inns shall, within 24 hours (72 in rural areas) of entry, go through accommodation registration at local police station.
  2. Aliens holding visas Z, X or J1 shall, within 36 days of entry, apply for Residence Permits to the exit-entry department of the public security bureau of the city where the applicant resides.
  3. Aliens shall not be employed in China without permission of the competent authorities of the Chinese Government.
  4. Aliens who reside in China shall carry with themselves their passports or Residence Permits for possible examination





Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s